The main components of the fourth axis indexing plate mainly ensure that the indexing plate can rotate flexibly, position accurately, and bear large loads on the CNC indexing plate. These functions are just the advantages of thin-walled cross roller bearings compared with ordinary bearings. Therefore, with the rapid development of the CNC indexing plate, thin-walled cross roller bearings are increasingly used in the CNC indexing plate with their irreplaceable advantages.
Components and features of the fourth axis indexing plate:
1. Tightness: the motor housing is fully sealed according to IP67 to prevent motor damage and locking failure.
2. Drive motor: the same motor shell can match 5 kinds of motors, which are easily interchangeable.
3. Black box: increase availability and reduce maintenance costs. It can quickly locate the fault point, achieve preventive maintenance, online fault alarm and spindle locking control system. Speed, internal pressure, temperature, humidity and concentration of the motor housing are monitored, and important historical data are recorded in real time.
4. USB slot: fast and convenient data transmission for fault diagnosis.
5. Cable interface unit: the cable interface can rotate in all directions, with plug and play design. In case of failure, the cable can be quickly replaced, and all internal cables are integrated into the interface.
6. Spindle clamping: high torque and high rigidity, clamping at the large diameter near the work, fast response, control processor, integrated pressure sensor optimization monitoring, no axial movement during clamping and release, long service life, and the clamping force remains unchanged throughout the service life.
7. Spindle: strong hardening and high precision, radial and axial runout 6μM (optional: to 2μm) , multi-purpose product accessories.
8. Accessories: manual or automatic HSK or ISO clamping, various chucks, clamping systems, adapters and chucks, handling tray systems, rotary connections and clamping cylinders. Attachments can be added at any time.
9. Main shaft bearing: large roller bearings are installed at four positions. The large radial spacing of bearings ensures high rigidity of gear units. All supporting points are in lubricating oil. Good gear efficiency depends on high-quality main shaft bearings and bearing surface accuracy.
10. Gear: Due to new materials and thicker teeth, the impact strength is greatly improved. Worm gear and worm are strengthened and polished. Worm is specially designed for better performance. High wear resistance of large worm diameter=stable performance of long-term high accuracy, and stable 360 ° rotation of gear for a long time.
The fourth axis indexing plate is the main accessory of general machine tools, mainly used for drilling machines, surface grinders, milling machines and processing equipment. With the increasing automation and processing accuracy of machine tools, the indexing plate as the main accessory is also gradually moving towards numerical control and high precision.